NCSPA Annual Membership Meeting February 11, 2017 was a great success.
- Dr. Corrie Connelly DVM, Salisbury, NC spoke on Sheep Vaccines & Vaccination Schedules and A Veterinary view on Antibiotic Feed Directive.
- Jessica Gore, Feed Inspector Supervisor NCDA Raleigh, NC spoke on Antibiotic Feed Directive
- Andy Karras, Karras Farm, Midland, NC spoke on Sheep Dairying and Livestock Guardian Dogs
- Bill Sparrow gave an ASI Update. Bill is currently serving on the ASI Legislative Action Council, ASI Let's Grow Committee and Sheep Venture Company Board.
- John Brasfield and Bill Sparrow gave a Scrapie Program Update
- Jean Thomas gave a Make It With Wool Update
- Carolyn Beasley & Alesia Moore gave a Carolina FiberFest Update
- Presentation of NCSPA Shepherd’s Award to Mike Adams' family
- Election of officers and board member